Friday 20 May 2016

Another Day, Another Post On Time.

Hey all!
New chapter's out. And it's on time again, which is a pleasant trend I intend to continue. Not much really happens in this chapter, but it begins a period of speeding up towards the final time period that the book will be ending on. Only 15 months in plot to go before the end~ This chapter goes into the Break Talisman, which is an item that I first referenced... Around thirty chapters ago? Probably closer to forty in reality. Wow how time flies. So yeah, you finally find out what they actually do, and how they work rather than the vague description before, and you'll be seeing them in action over the coming weeks.
I don't really have much to say about my private life really. Same old, same old. Though Royal Road has made my site a lot more popular. People actually like this novel, which I'm quite happy about. Hopefully it stays that way. I've got a lot happening in the coming months, but the moment I have some solid stuff I can tell you all about then I will. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 59 - Snitches

Have fun, and happy reading! If you feel like supporting me, then check out my Patreon and click some adverts. Every little helps, you know.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment