Monday 23 May 2016

Hype Train

Hey all!
CHAPTER 60 IS OUT! Wooo!!!!!! I liked writing this chapter, it was very... raw. The next few chapters are going to be like that, visceral and rough. Not in writing style or language used, but context and intent. A lot of what happens over 60 and 61 is meant to make you feel uncomfortable, so enjoy that while it lasts. We'll soon be back to our regular schedule of crazy shenanigans shortly.

I haven't really been up to much over this weekend, but I did play a cool card game called mascarade, and that was pretty fun. It's all about lying and bluffing to victory. I won half the games we played, which I'm happy about! I'm going to leave you on that because I'm hungry and want food before Overwatch comes out in... eight hours. I need to get some work done before my life disappears. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 60 - Stitches

Have fun! And if you feel like giving me some extra change, click some adverts or drop some cash on Patreon!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment