Saturday 2 June 2018

100705

Hey everybody!

At the time of writing, that's how many views my site has received. It's not a massive amount, but I'm still quite proud of it. Thousands of eyes have gazed at the writing I have put on the internet, and knowing that gives you a pretty special feeling. It's not as much of an accomplishment as finishing my first book, but I'll be damned if it's not a great one.

I'm still getting back into being regular about anything, so the chapter releases will be sporadic until my routine is in shape, but I intend to keep up with everything. So here are the two regular chapters for this week, and hopefully I will be able to release regularly as of next week.

Chapter 17 - Dragon's Teeth
Chapter 18 - Triple Toxicant

Thank you for putting up with my shit, and sticking by me even with my horribly irregular release schedule. I will get better eventually, but in the meantime you can check out my books (The Golden Children and Heaven) on Amazon if you feel like supporting me.

- Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment