Friday 15 June 2018

Something's coming...

Hey everyone!

New couple of chapters are out, and I'll be working on improving my release rate as much as I can, but the last week has been a bit hectic for me. There's been a lot of good stuff going on behind the scenes that I'm pretty excited for, but only some of it I can announce at the moment. There should be some big changes happening soon which I will hopefully be able to talk about, but util everything is set in stone I don't want to say. As for the other big thing, I am now a Twitch.TV affiliate! It doesn't mean anything insane yet, but it does mean that I have a sub button and can get emotes now. Anyway, here are the chapters:

Chapter 21 - The Wrath of the Soul Immortal

Chapter 22 - Webs

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me then buy my books on Amazon or Subscribe to me on Twitch!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment