Friday 29 June 2018

Well that's another milestone!

Hey everybody!

So big news, firstly the novel is moving! I've reached an agreement with a website called CreativeNovels and will be hosting my stuff on there in future. As it stands, I will only have the first book on there for a little while, but over the next couple of months I will be moving over there entirely! The website is larger, so I should get a lot more viewers and there's actually a marketing team there, which is something I absolutely suck at!
In other news, I discovered that Babel has reached over 300,000 words released. This is a massive milestone, as I never actually thought I would write anything that long! I'm incredibly happy with it, and I expect the series to be around 400,000 by the end (give or take a few thousand words). We're making progress, and the series is slowly coming to a close!

Chapter 25 - The Mind of a Child

Chapter 26 - Peter's Stand

Have fun, and if you want to support me then buy my book on Amazon or sub to me on Twitch!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment