Saturday 23 June 2018

Keeping Up To Date

GREETINGS!

I hope everyone is well. New chapter is out, new week is over, and new things are happening! I'm still working through some situations with my big secret project thing, but as far as my chapters are going, I'm still writing and working on them. The siege is almost at its conclusion, for better or worse, and I will be moving on to the next part within about 3 weeks! Woo!

In other news, as I mentioned last week I am streaming often on twitch, and that is going pretty well. I'm now an affiliate, with my own emotes and everything! Swing on by if you are into that kind of thing, and you want to listen to a deep voiced Englishman talk at you for a few hours. Anyway, here's the chapters!

Chapter 23 - The Pit
Chapter 24 - Promises Made From Bone

Have fun, and as usual if you want to support me then buy my books on Amazon or subscribe to me on Twitch!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment