Friday 8 June 2018

Week after week

Hey everybody!

New chapter release, new week. I'm getting back into things, but it's rough because of how screwed up my routine is at the moment. Hopefully that should change soon, but we will see. We're somewhere around 1/5 of the way through the book which I'm happy about. That said, there's a long way to go with the writing and the final part of Laurence's story. I think this section should finish by chapter thirty so wait for that!

In the meantime, I started streaming again during the day. It's just me playing videogames during my downtime between writing and going to work most days, but if you're around at 3-5PM GMT then you should pop in and say hello! Anyway, here's the chapters I owe this week:

Chapter 19 - Ruko
Chapter 20 - Family Matters

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me then you can check out my books on Amazon!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment