Tuesday 19 September 2017

AHHHHHHH

Hey all!

I would have actually had this chapter out about an hour ago if I hadn't nearly had a panic attack because I discovered one of my notebooks had had the ink washed out of it somehow. I spent the first three hours I was awake today repairing it and rewriting the planning section of EIGHT books (that's right, this note book is VERY important to me) through the impressions left on the page by my pen, spy style. It was horrifying and I'm pretty sure I only made like four mistakes.

Either way, the chapter is out, and I'm about to leave for work. It's a little chapter before an important set of about... four chapters, then the finale will begin! It's been building up for a long time, and at the pace I'm going I should actually be on track for the release I would have had if I hadn't disappeared off the face of the earth for months. I'm going to try and not do that again. It was not cool. Anyway, here's the chapter:

Chapter 58 - Family Reunion.

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me then buy my book on amazon!
-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment