Tuesday 26 September 2017

Soon (TM)

Hey all!

Quick update and a shorter chapter today. Running late for work, but I wanted to get this out. An old face returns, and things are heating up everywhere. Plots are twisting and turning, and soon the conclusion of Heaven will be rearing its ugly face. I hope you all enjoy it, as I'm excited to get it out of my head.

I started writing another new story while on my way to work yesterday, and I'm enjoying it. I may announce it when I reach the end of the first book, because after releasing Babel, I never want to write something without a decent backlog again. This has been hellish when I have fallen behind, so I don't intend to do it again. Either way, here's the chapter.

Chapter 63 - The Holy Daughter

Have fun, and if you want to buy my book, you can on amazon! Check it out!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment