Friday 15 September 2017

It's been one week!

Since you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said you're angry.

I kid! Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Chapter is out, it's a decent one though I think the next couple are going to be a bit blah. They have to be done though, they lead to the finale of Book 2! I seriously reckon that book 2 is going to be a shorter novel than Book 1, which I think is fair enough. Not much shorter, but shorter by maybe 10 chapters? That should mean that Book 2 should be out some time next year by my previous record. I intend for Book 2 to be earlier than that, and for Book 3 to be out in the summer. Maybe it won't be, but I can live in hope :P

Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 56 - Dannan

have fun, and if you feel like buying my book, then here you can!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment