Monday 25 September 2017

Week 3, and 150!

Hello everybody!

New milestone! 150 chapters! Who'd have thought I would have actually reached that? (Especially seeing how I disappeared for 4 months... Oops) I'm back though! And back on track roughly! (I was about 16 chapters behind and I'm 2 behind now. It should be complete in 3 weeks I think, which is pretty solid IMO. I'll be done with writing the book before November and editing it so it's out by Christmas at the latest! Woo!

New chapter is out, it's an okay one, but there's an important couple of lines in it. It's all building up for the finale in the third book. I hope it's a fun journey for you all! Here's the chapter:

Chapter 62 - Stealth

Have fun, and if you feel like buying my book then you can here! Spread the word! I would much appreciate it!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment