Thursday 7 September 2017

What's That Rising From The Grave?

Yes, I am not dead!

I am back, and I intend to stay that way, all the way until the completion of the third book and beyond! Sorry about my 4 month disappearance, to cut a long story short I have something called bipolar disorder and can be rather erratic because of it. I know it doesn't excuse me from disappearing but it is an explanation.

Either way, I'm back now and with some pretty massive news! First, you can now buy an edited and fully compiled version of the first book on amazon! I know it's rather late, but it was something I could actually focus on doing while I was dead to the world. I've also got a MASSIVE present for you, that of 9 chapters tonight and another one tomorrow! WOW RIGHT?

Also if you feel like chilling with me and chatting with me while I write, I'm going to be streaming my writing during the mornings my time. I know it's not the best time for all of you, but if you feel like popping in and saying hello I would much appreciate your feedback! You can find me on twitch here. Anyway, here's the chapter dump!

Chapter 42 - Seal

Chapter 43 - Pillar of Trial

***

Chapter 49 - Tiphereth

Chapter 50 - Samael

Have fun guys! If you've enjoyed the story so far, grab the full edit on Kindle and read it through properly, it's actually a surprisingly different experience to not read it chapter by chapter.

- Stormeater

No comments:

Post a Comment