Saturday 30 September 2017

Skipped a Day

Hey all!

Sorry about skipping a day but I have crippling knee pain. I've had it since I was a child, apparently when I was nine my bones were growing too quickly for my muscles to keep up with and it screwed up my knees. I went through physio and you'd never be able to tell now, but I occasionally have knee issues because of it. No biggie generally, but yesterday was a little rough. Anyway, here's the chapter for you!

Chapter 66 - The Valley of Kings (3)

Have fun, and if you want to support me, check me out on Amazon and tell your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, things are getting Real hot and serious! A shame Trevor died, the good lad, but before plot progression all shall fall!

    Keep up the good work mate!

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Truly, before plot progression all will fall, and all those you hold dear are vulnerable. You can puncture the bubble of plot shield in more ways than one, but it has to mean something when you do.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete