Wednesday 20 September 2017

History Repeating

Hey all!

New chapter is out, and I'm bingeing on an album while I write. It's from 2014 and is called History Repeating by a band called the Megas. It's pretty great honestly, and while was not something I was 100% into when I first listened to it, I quickly grew to LOVE it. It's an amazing album if you're a fan of megaman at all. For some reason I had never really looked into the album at all, even though I'm a pretty big fan of the series' myself. How silly of me.

Anyway, new chapter is out, and I kinda phoned it in with the next two chapters, but I promise, the finale is coming soon! SOON. Here's the chapter:

Chapter 59 - Drained

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me then buy my book on amazon and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment