Monday 27 June 2016

Funday Monday!

Hey all!

Monday update is out, and it's the last chapter of The Festival Of The Dead. It is one that closes a few loose ends, and allows us to work towards the finale of the series. It shows what happens to Damien, and shows us the path Laurence intends to walk for the rest of the series. The rest of the chapter is the nature of the final strike of Laurence's maelstrom hammer. The fallout was pretty big.

What have I been up to? Not much really. All I can really say about the weekend is Pride happened, which was cool, My bar did an event for it, and we were rammed until 6 in the morning, which was... interesting. I'm also slowly catching up with season 2 of the Flash too, which is cool. The Flash is my favourite DC super hero, so I quite enjoy the series. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 73 - The Festival Of The Dead (9)

Have fun! And if you want to throw me some support on my Patreon, I would appreciate it a lot.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment