Monday 13 June 2016

Not For The Faint Of Heart

Hey all!
New chapter is out, and damn this one is... Rough. There's a lot going on here, but it sets a few things in motion, and gives you a greater understanding of Jim's powers. I really wonder how people are going to react to the end of the chapter, as it is honestly one of the most visceral things I have written in the series so far. The over the top brutality of it is something I really enjoyed adding, because it makes you squirm like nothing else. Also Jim is pretty bad-ass in the situation. A lot more human than Laurence, but that's intentional!
What have I been up to this week? Well dealing with CPU issues mainly. My computer is old, and it's slowly approaching the end of its cycle, so I really need to get a new one. I am slowly upgrading it, but the most expensive parts are what I need to replace. So that's fun. Here's the chapter:

Chapter 68 - The Festival Of The Dead (4)

Have fun! And if you'd like to support me with my computer issues, or just thank me for writing, check out my Patreon and click some adverts. Every little helps.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment