Friday 3 June 2016

Getting Popular

Hey all!
New chapter is out, it's more build up. There's a lot of that over the next 10 or so chapters, because everything is coming to a head in the series. This chapter is the first POV chapter from Jim, the THIRD protagonist of the series. There will be a couple more, but they aren't around yet. We're so close to the end of the book now, I can feel it!

What have I been up to? Overwatch, work, writing... Same old, same old really. The big thing for me is that this week we broke 30k views on the website! That's massive! Especially as it took 5 months to get to 20k. anyway, here's the chapter:

Chapter 64 - Paranoia

Have fun! And if you feel like giving me a birthday present, drop by my Patreon page. I would much appreciate it.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment