Monday 20 June 2016

It's Pissing It Down

Hey all!

New chapter is out. It's a shorter one than normal, but it's rather reminiscent of an earlier chapter in that respect. I'm probably going to do a release of a bonus chapter on Wednesday, with a couple of bonus short stories to boot. They are stories I wrote a long time ago, but lead to ideas that permeate through the Babel series. I might also release a chapter of another series I'm writing. But I have yet to decide on that.

What have I bee up to this weekend? Work. Work. Work. Lots of work. Other than that, not much. It rained a lot, so I might have a cold now. I don't know. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 70 - The Festival Of The Dead (6)

Have fun! And if you can, drop me some money on Patreon. It would really help out.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment