Friday 17 June 2016

Getting Swole

Hey all!

New chapter is out, it's a little bit of down time from the brutality of the last chapter, but by the title you can tell the festival isn't over yet. Not for a few chapters at least. I will say that the first half of the last arc will be finished either next Friday or Monday, then we move on the the LAST PART OF THE BOOK Wooo! We will break 70 chapters this Monday, so I might just release the end of the arc then and there to celebrate, but I don't know. I'll see how I feel.

What have I been up to? Well panicking about my computer being super old is one thing, but I've also spent the last few days getting back into a training regime. I'm not fat by most standards, but I'm not in as good shape as I would personally like, so I've decided to work on it. My hope is that by getting into better shape, I'll also help myself focus more, which will allow me to write more, better and more quickly. We shall see. Here's the chapter;

Chapter 69 - The Festival Of The Dead (5)

Have fun! And if you want to support me, I would really appreciate you donating to my Patreon. There are a few little rewards if you do, including your own ideas being added to the series (within reason, I'm not going to add a poopbutt material or something) or even your own namesake character. Check it out.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment