Friday 10 June 2016

It was supposed to be four...

Hey all!

Sorry about not having a chapter out on Monday, I was swamped by life. To make up for it I am releasing 3 chapters today! It was supposed to be four chapters, but I am only half done before I have to leave for work, so I can't do more than this. Either way, It's a big event, and is building up to the final half of the arc. WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THE BOOK, BUT NEVER HAS IT SEEMED SO FAR AWAY. GODDAMMIT. Peter makes a return, and we go back to Laurence's POV after a few chapters of separation. I hope you like it.

What have I been up to this week? Well I kinda just put my head down and wrote for some of it, but other than that, it's just been work and Overwatch, through all the things. Seriously, that game is too good, and Tracer is a beast. Anyway, here's the chapters:

Chapter 65 - The Festival Of The Dead (1)
Chapter 66 - The Festival Of The Dead (2)
Chapter 67 - The Festival Of The Dead (3)

Have fun, and if you like it, give me a donation on Patreon, or click on my adverts a few times. It would help a lot!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment