Friday 22 April 2016

Adsenseless

Hey all!

New chapter is out, shit's going down in a big way in the book, but it should be all sorted out in four or five chapters, which will be just in time for the next major arc. We will be moving on from the fifth floor to the next stage in the journey! I enjoyed writing this part though, because there's something very enjoyable about a man being repeatedly punched in the face when he's effectively given a death sentence to twenty people. Either way, it was pretty silly.

what have I been up to this week? Well I have been writing and working a fair bit (I actually have a buffer again, that I might be mincing through once the book is actually edited and published), I've also continued with my watching of the X-Files. I don't know if I ever referenced this, but recently while writing I've been sticking the X-files on in the background, and it's really damn good. I will be using it as inspiration for some of the minor plot points when I actually get writing other things, but right now I'm so close to completing Babel, I can taste it. I reckon the first draft of the story is about 4/5 done now. So you should expect maybe 20-25 more chapters before I go into editing phase and get the book ready for publishing.

Either way Here's the chapter:

Chapter 48 - Outrunning The Storm

Have fun and if you feel like supporting me, as always drop a couple of dollars onto Pateron. It would be much obliged. If you don't feel like dropping money on Patreon, then just don't use adblock on the site as I have adsense now!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment