Tuesday 26 April 2016

CHAPTER 50 TRIPLE RELEASE?

Hey all!

I wanted to release a little bonus for my fiftieth chapter release special, so I went ahead and released the 49th, 50th and 51st chapters all at once. I hope you like them. The chapters go over Laurence and Sleepy saying good bye, and the fight with the snake. I'm going back to writing now, but I intend to publish maybe 2-3 more chapters this week. We'll see how it goes for my 50th chapter bonanza!

As for what I'm up to, I've basically just been learning SQL and playing a shitty mobile game. I might be promoting something new on here that I'm currently working on, but that won't be for a while yet. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 49 - Moment In Flight

Chapter 50 - The Second Gift

Chapter 51 - Return

Have fun, and if you want to show me some support then have a look at my Patreon and remove adblocker. It would be mighty helpful!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment