Friday 15 April 2016

Early Update

Hey All!
I'm actually updating 'early' for once, which I'm pretty happy about. The next couple of chapters will be coming out pretty solidly on time, which I am happy with. I'm not sure about actually having a solid buffer though. In a few chapters I'm thinking of a mass pushing of my book, to see if I can get more people on board, so if you want to help just pass the book around. Tell people about it.

What have I been up to this week? Not much really. Been picking up SQL with a friend of mine, which I am actually enjoying for some reason. I've also been playing around with audacity, but that's not gone very far. I'm not good at it. But yeah, chapter is out, so have fun with it.

Chapter 46 - Fog Rolls In

Have fun, and if you want to give me a donation, pop over to Pateron and chuck in a dollar or two.

-StormEater

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Ascension update

    ReplyDelete