Tuesday 12 April 2016

So I'm an idiot.

Hey all!
Chapter was out yesterday but I forgot to post any sort of announcement! So congrats to the one person who actually realised that that had happened and read the chapter anyway. Congrats to you! For everyone else, the new chapter is out and it's building up to one of my favourite chapters I have ever written, so there's that.

What have I been up to? Work, and I got a new phone after like 3 years. So that's nice. It's so easy to write on, which was one of my major problems with my old phone. I write everywhere, but I am most focussed on writing when I am travelling, so my phone is pretty important to me. Having a shitty phone was not helpful, so now I have a shiny new Samsung :3 It's so pretty.

Anyway, new chapter will be out Friday as per usual. Here's the chapter,

Chapter 45 - Physical Ascension

Have fun! And if you feel like dropping me some money, hit me up on Patreon.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment