Friday 8 April 2016

On Time Once Again!

Hey all!

New chapter out, introducing a new character who may return later on in the series (book 2 or 3). I don't really have much to say about this chapter, other than it touches on arrays. Arrays are going to be a focus of the story for the next few chapters, but after that they should become a staple of the series.

I'm on time again, and have a small buffer now. I need to work on that though, as I still want a 5 chapter buffer before I start producing more things for everyone. I'm still working on Expers, though I might change the name of it. I dunno. Either way, I have to rush as I have work tonight and need to leave for that. Here's the chapter:

Chapter 44: Sleepy

Have fun! And if you feel like chucking me a couple of dollars to buy me a drink for writing so much, please do! My Patreon is on the donations page on the side.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment