Tuesday 5 April 2016

Bad Luck Weeks

Hey all!
So the last two weeks have been awful for me writing wise. Not because I haven't been able to write but rather because I smashed my phone and lost two chapters of writing. So I had to rewrite them from scratch, which is actually a lot harder than writing from scratch. I also had to replace my phone. So I'm taking the chance this week to restore my buffer that I had lost until recently. I have a few chapters backed up, but they will be getting staggered releases until I am finished with the first book.

This chapter is more of a reaction chapter than anything else, but you learn what the box actually does and a little more about the clans. So there's that. You'll also learn how having a strong backer can be useful in society, even if you don't realise that fact.
Have fun!

Chapter 43 - Rosie's Demise

If you want to drop me some money, then give my Patreon a bell. Otherwise, have a nice day!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment