Friday 29 April 2016

Bonus Bonanza Ends

Hey all!

New chapters are out, and I'm continuing with releasing bonus chapters (only one this time) in celebration of breaking a half century in chapters. There's only one or two chapters left in the fifth floor arc, which means we are actually approaching the last arc of the book! Finally! Once the book is complete I will be taking a week off to begin the editing process before I start writing again, so there may be a dearth of chapters for a week or so, but I will be starting up once more as soon as I can with book 2 of Babel, Heaven.

What have I been up to this week? Learning SQL and writing mainly. I did pick up Persona 3 on my phone though. That's a pretty fun game. Not much to really say otherwise, but Persona is pretty great.

Here's the chapters:

Chapter 52 - Rosie's Demise

Chapter 53 - Maelstrom

Have fun, and if you feel like dropping me some cash then just hit me up on Patreon or unblock me on Adblock.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment