Tuesday 19 April 2016

Keeping up with the Absolutions.

Hey all!

New chapter is out, I hope you like it. Shit is finally hitting the fan in this section of the story, and there's only a few more chapter until the conclusion of the Rosie's Demise arc. Then we get on to the City. This new chapter doesn't really introduce anything new, but it does reveal Zoo's plans and some of his motivations.

As for what I've been up to this weekend, it was the birthday of a friend this weekend, so we went out and played card games. That was fun. I don't really have much to talk about at the moment, because it's 2:30, so I'm going to cut this short.

Here's the chapter,

Chapter 47 - Mutiny!

Have fun, and if you feel like giving me a tip, hop over to patreon and deposit me some money.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment